Registering as a Buyer is FREE and you can cancel your Registration anytime. After 6 months, your Registration will expire unless you elect to extend it.
- Open an account by using your email address. (Please note: this email address will not be displayed on the site).
- Establish your password.
- Check your inbox for confirmation and follow the prompts.
- Click "Add a New Search"
- Select the Property Type - you can choose more than one but you can also have multiple searches.
- Select your price range - please note you must insert a minimum and maximum then identify the state that you want to buy a property in (it doesn't matter where you live).
- Identify the suburbs where you are interested in Buying a property. Enter the suburbs required or use the interactive map (not functional for mobile or tablet users). To use the map, click on multiple points to outline your search area. The last click should be on the first point to close the search area.
- Create a Headline to catch the Selling Agents attention.
- Tick your preferred features and describe your requirements (no need to go into great detail unless you want to).
- Click "Save Property Search Details".
- Click "Back to Dashboard" at the top of the page to return to a list of your searches or click "Return to Main Website (Logout)" to log out.
Selling Agents and/or New Home Sales Consultants will start sending you property opportunities. It is important to remember, that whilst the Selling Agents are sending you these properties, they do not have your contact details so if you do not respond the property may sell to someone else.
Many of these properties will sell before being offered on the traditional real estate websites so you are advised to respond in a timely manner when a property is of interest.
To make an enquiry you should call or email the Selling Agent or New Home Sales Consultant directly.
It is important when you respond that you let them know you are responding to a message sent via www.buyersregister.com.au.
You are not under any obligation to respond to messages.
For tips on how to get better or more opportunities from Selling Agents and New Home Sales Consultants click here.