Subscribing as a Selling Agent is simple and you can start sending opportunities to Buyers as soon as your Subscription is processed.
- Select "Sign Up" top right hand corner then select "Sign Up as a Selling Agent" from the drop down menu.
- Enter your name and Sales Registration or License number.
- Enter your mobile number and email address.
- Establish your password.
- Complete your Agent Business Card with your name, mobile number, email address, company and company or personal website address - please note this can not be changed without incurring administration fees.
- Select annual ($165) or monthly ($22) subscription.
- Confirm that you agree to Terms and Conditions and that you are not a robot.
- Proceed to payment via PayPal.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Log in to the system and start searching for Buyers!
To search for Buyers:
- Click "Manage Email Template" - this is the standard message that you send out but it can be altered anytime to suit particular circumstances.
- Set the minimum and maximum of the price range you want to search and nominate up to 5 post codes for your search.
- Select the type of property you are offering.
- Select "Find Buyers".
- Your Buyer matches will display. If you get too many or too few matches, you can refine the search parameters.
- To reveal more information about a specific Buyer's requirements, expand the panel by clicking the "+" button on the left hand side.
- If you want to send a single email to a particular Buyer, click on the "Send Email" button on the right hand side.
- Alternatively, if you want to send a broadcast message to multiple Buyers, select each Buyer using the tick box on the left hand side. Then select "Send email to Selected Buyers" at the foot of the page.
- Your preferred email template will be saved automatically and can amend to suit the property you are offering. You can upload a file being a brochure of the property and you can provide a link to your website.
- Once you are satisfied with the message, select "Send Email". The email will then be sent to the Registered Buyers and they will contact you directly if they are interested in arranging a viewing.
When a Buyer responds to a message you have sent, you are free to communicate with them on other properties you have listed.
If a Buyer responds to a message you have sent via www.buyersregister.com.au and asks you to conduct a market appraisal or to list their property, there is no additional fee payable to Buyers Register - however, we would love to hear about any success you have with this aspect of our site. Please provide feedback here.
For tips on how to get better responses from Buyers click here.